The Global Innovation Forum titled “Engineering the Evolution” is set to bring together cutting-edge research from the frontiers of biology and the most futuristic exploration of data and intelligence.
- Event Dates: October 29-31
- Organizer: FAST – Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology
- Venue: National Gallery of Armenia
The Forum is a microcosm of innovation, providing immersed technological experience and demonstrating the linkages between the disruptive technologies and industries of the future. It is also a platform that bridges Academia and Industry, assembling some of the brightest minds and executives from the worlds of biology and data science.
The Forum has the following primary objectives:
- Facilitate new discoveries both globally and locally through the exposure to the state-of-the-art research
- Establish beneficial collaboration between international and local scientists and industry leaders
- Increase the visibility and impact of breakthrough research
- Exchange best practices and experiences among the participants of the Forum
Learn more about forum: https://fast.foundation/#/gif
Register here: https://fast.foundation/#/gif-apply-participant